Journey of Hope Ministries is a non-profit Christian ministry functioning as an arm or extension of the church. The Life Coaching, mentoring and discipleship provided are for couples and singles.
We offer teaching and speaking in group settings such as retreats, workshops, or seminars. Our client base is established through the networking happening between our community churches and other ministries. Also by word of mouth and exposure through brochures and speaking engagements.
Our vision is that every son and daughter of God, as members of the body of Jesus Christ, be able to live a life of relationship with God and others that are filled with purpose and joy.
The goal of our ministry is to provide Biblical based literature, teaching, mentoring, and discipleship
- Those dealing with effects of having experienced the trauma of abuse, grief, and
- Dysfunctional or broken relationships. We believe healing can happen when people face the pain of their heart and bring it to their Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- Hurting Boys and Girls
Our Purpose is to function as an arm or extension of the church to assist in:
• Strengthening marriages.
• Bringing to freedom those who have been victims of abuse. (Physical, Verbal, Spiritual, and Sexual)
• Leading and encouraging people through their journey of grief and loss.
• Equipping fathers to win and hold the hearts of their children.
• Challenging men to become passionate about kingdom living.